The Kure Repair Shampoo
This variant is currently sold out
- Hydrolyzed Keratin - help to improve moisture retention while giving hair softness, shine, and bounce.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein - derived from whole wheat, this protein increases the hair's ability to retain moisture for revitalized, shiny hair with improved manageability
- Avocado Oil - full of protein, vitamin A, D, E, B6, amino acids, folic acid and minerals that promotes smooth and moisturized hair
- Safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and keratin-treated hair
HOW TO USE
- Wet hair and massage from roots to ends.
- Rinse thoroughly and follow with The Kure Repair Conditioner or The Kure Intense Repair Mask
Water/Eau/Aqua, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polysorbate 20, Glycol Distearate, Glycol Stearate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-150 Distearate, Polyquaternium-10, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Persea Gratissima (Avocado/Avocat) Oil, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Cocoyl Hydroxyethyl Imidazoline, Glycol, Sodium Glycolate, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria/Matricaire) Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender/Lavande) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary/Romarin) Leaf Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn/Argousier) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol